We schedule pet services through a third-party website and smartphone application. This way, you can receive photographs or notifications about your pet's service. If you have any issues registering or requesting service, feel free to read this quick guide or call us at 240-788-BARK. We're happy to help!
Prices are representative of the Hagerstown area. We do provide many services outside of this area. Cost may vary a bit depending on the service and frequency requested. Please inquire here.
Pet Care Services - Now taking reservations for November!
Starting at $22
Planning on being out of town for a day or need rest after surgery? Coming up on a gruesome work schedule? Let our experienced staff help you out by providing your dog with enriching walks! We have three options to choose from, including walks with incorporated good manners training. With our integrated app, you'll get real-time updates at the beginning and end of your dog's walk as well as GPS tracking!
Short Walk - 30 minutes - $22
Long Walk - 60 minutes - $40
Training Walk - 60 minutes - $60 w/ assistant, $100 w/ certified trainer
Please note, all new pets* must have an initial 30-minute Meet & Greet appointment. At this meeting, client and staff member will review needs and expectations of both parties and discuss key exchange. This fee is $20, and 50% of it counts as a nonrefundable deposit on your first service or package of services.
*All pets can be met in the first appointment. If a new pet is added to the family later, a new Meet and Greet will be scheduled.
Prices are for single dogs only. Additional dogs are $5 but only walked in multiples at the discretion of the assigned staff.
Starting at $15
Do you need someone to care for your pets while you're busy or out of town for the day? Would you like someone to check in just to make sure they're staying out of trouble? We provide in-home pet care for multiple species!
Potty Break - 10 minutes - $15
- A brief visit just long enough to let your dog relieve itself outside without soiling the crate or your home. This is a great option for a dog who has already had a walk or may require less activity.
Keep Me Company - 30 minutes - $20
- Visiting time for play or company. Good for slow eaters, elderly dogs, bored pets, or those who have already had exercise. Can be applied to multiple species.
Small Pet Drop-In - 20 minutes - $17
- Specifically for small pets, this option includes cage or litter box cleaning, feeding, and play.
Overnight Care: We currently do not offer continuous, in-home overnight care for pets. Upon request, we have a Home Alone option which includes four visits throughout the day and camera monitoring from your cell phone. Camera monitoring comes with on-call emergency care. You will only be charged if we need to make additional visits to the home and provide care. Pricing may vary by household, depending on the needs of your pet(s).
Please note, all* pets must have an initial 30-minute Meet & Greet appointment. At this meeting, client and staff member will review needs and expectations of both parties and discuss key exchange. This fee is $20, and 75% of it counts as a nonrefundable deposit on your first service or package of services.
*All pets can be met in the first appointment. If a new pet is added to the family, a new Meet and Greet will be scheduled.
Starting at $14
Do you tire of cleaning up dog waste from your yard? Let us take care of that for you! Prices below are for first cleanings and single follow-up visits for households with one dog of any size. Additional dogs will be $5 each. Purchasing a package or subscription will lower the cost per visit.
1/16 Acre and Smaller - First visit $20, follow-up visits $14
1/16 - 1/8 Acre - First visit $30, follow-up visits $19
1/8 - 1/4 Acre - First visit $40, follow-up visits $24
1/4 - 1/3 Acre - First visit $50, follow-up visits $29
Larger by request and estimate only.
Please note, your first cleaning will include a 15-minute Meet & Greet appointment prior to the cleaning. At this meeting, client and staff member will review needs and expectations of both parties and discuss waste disposal procedures. Clients may provide their own waste receptacle (i.e. bucket) and scoop or rent them for $10/mo. The waste will be property bagged and disposed of with your weekly garbage. If you prefer us to remove the waste from your property, there will be a $10 charge per visit.
Prices above are for open yards with average amounts of waste. Our staff will inspect each yard at the Meet & Greet and will assess any necessary costs for increased amounts of waste or obstructions.
Starting at $5
We offer a variety of add-on services to fill as many of your needs as possible! These can be added to any of the services above.
Quick Munch - 10 minutes - $5
- Providing your dog or pet with a supervised meal for 10 minutes
Extra Dog/Pet - $5
- $5 Fee applies to each additional pet included in a service (must be same service)
Little Brother or Sister - 20 minutes - $10
- Discounted small pet drop-in to accompany your dog service
10 Minute Manners - 10 minutes - $12
- 10 minutes of good manners training by one of our staff. Note: this fee applies to one pet. If you would like multiple pets to receive this short training, you must pay the fee for each pet
Yard Clean-Up - Time varies - Starting at $12
- Lowered fee for yard cleaning services when purchasing other services
In-Home Camera Rental - 30 minute installation - $30 each camera for 1-2 day rentals, $45 each camera for 3-5 days, longer rentals available
- Do you want to see your pets while you're away? Rent a WiFi-controlled camera, and keep an eye on them from your phone! This add-on comes with optional on-call emergency and non-emergency care. Our on-call service price sheet is available by request. Damaged cameras will incur a $50 charge for each one.